TOWNSHIP OF DEPTFORD
NOTICE FOR SOLICITATION OF QUALIFICATIONS
FOR PROFESSIONAL SERVICES UNDER A
FAIR AND OPEN PROCESS FOR 2021
Notice is hereby given that sealed qualifications for professional services, not subject to bidding, pursuant to and in accordance with N.J.S.A. 40A:11-5 and N.J.S.A. 19:44A-20.5 et seq., will be received by the Township of Deptford. The sealed qualifications (resumes) must be submitted to Dina L. Zawadski, Municipal Clerk, 1011 Cooper Street, Deptford, NJ 08096 on or before Tuesday, December 8, 2020 and by 10:00 a.m. Any qualifications received after 10:00 a.m. will be returned.
Qualifications (resumes) for the following professional services for 2021 will be accepted:
General Special Projects Engineer
Joint Municipal Court Prosecutor
Joint Municipal Court Alternate Prosecutor
Joint Municipal Court Conflict Prosecutor
Joint Municipal Court Public Defender
Joint Municipal Court Conflict Public Defender
Licensed Site Remediation Professional
Planning Board Conflict Solicitor
Planning Board Engineer
Planning Board Solicitor
Planning Board Traffic Consultant
Conflict Public Defender
Real Estate Appraiser
Risk Management Consultant
Special Labor Counsel
Zoning Board of Adjustment Conflict Solicitor
Zoning Board of Adjustment Engineer
Zoning Board of Adjustment Solicitor
Zoning Board of Adjustment Traffic Consultant
Each submission to be considered shall comport to the criteria set forth herein:
Please submit one (1) original and one (1) copy of all requested documents listed below.
Each sealed envelope must be clearly marked “RFQ for Professional Services - Fair and Open Process for 2021”.
- Should the applicant be a professional requiring licensure in the State of New Jersey, said applicant shall be licensed for a period not less than five (5) years.
- The applicant shall submit a “Certificate of Good Standing” or other similar document evidencing that the professional’s license is not presently suspended or revoked.
- The applicant shall submit a resume, which shall set forth information including, but not limited to the following (as applicable to a business entity or individual professional):
- Full name and business address;
- A listing of all post high school education of the applicant;
- Dates of licensure in the State of New Jersey and any other State;
- A listing of any professional affiliations or memberships in any professional societies or organizations, with an indication as to any offices held therein;
- The number of licensed professionals employed by/affiliated with the business entity or the business entity which employs the applicant;
- A listing of all special accreditations held by the individual licensed professional or business entity;
- A listing of all previous public entities served by the business entity or licensed professional, indicating the dates of services and position held;
- Please include a proposed form of contract with a fee schedule;
- Separate submissions for each Professional Service application.
Applicants are required to comply with the requirements of P.L. 1975, c.127 (Affirmative Action) and P.L. 2004 c. 57 (Business Registration). Applicants are also required to submit a “Statement of Ownership” with their RFP as required by P.L.1977c. 33 (Disclosure of Ownership).
Please be advised that all proposals shall be evaluated by the Governing Body of the Township of Deptford on the basis of that which is most advantageous to the Township taking into consideration the above factors.
The Municipal appointing authority shall thereafter publicly select the professional or business entity for the position so advertised which shall thereafter be confirmed or approved as required by law or Ordinance. Please be further advised that the Township reserves the right to reject all of the proposals submitted. The Township is not responsible for the loss or destruction of any proposals mailed.
Dina L. Zawadski, RMC/CMC