PRESIDENTIAL GENERAL ELECTION INFO:
Visit the Voter Search
for your information @
NJ Division of Elections https://nj.gov/state/elections/
Start by signing into your personal New Jersey Voter Registration System account information. If do not already have an account, you can set up your NJ Voter Information System account or you can also call your County Election Officials to track your Mail-In Ballot. https://voter.svrs.nj.gov/auth/sign-in
Public Access Sign In/Sign Up
Start here by signing in with the form below to access your personal New Jersey Voter Registration System account information.
If you have not already set up your account, click the "Sign Up for Public Access" link to set up your NJ Voter Information System account.
- Remember to return your completed vote by mail ballot. If YOU CHOOSE TO GO TO THE POLLS YOU WILL RECEIVE A PROVISIONAL PAPER BALLOT. Accommodations will be made for voters with disabilities.
GENERAL ELECTION WILL BE HELD AT THE DEPTFORD TOWNSHIP HIGH SCHOOL ON TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 3RD, 2020
6:00 a.m. ~ 8:00 p.m.
GOVERNOR MURPHY SIGNED INTO EXECUTIVE ORDER (NO. 177)
THIS ELECTION WILL BE CONDUCTED PRIMARILY VIA “VOTE BY MAIL”
BALLOTS WILL BE SENT TO ALL ACTIVE REGISTERED VOTERS WITHOUT THE NEED FOR AN APPLICATION TO RECEIVE A VOTE BY MAIL BALLOT
Governor Murphy declared this Election will be held via mail-in ballot or in person Provisional Voting Only. Voters will be able to mail-in their ballot, drop off their ballot at one of our secure ballot drop locations (visit our website) or by dropping off their ballot at the High School on Election Day.
Voters with disabilities will be accommodated. An affirmation will be required for the voter with a disability to execute.
PROVISIONAL VOTING ONLY
Voting at the High School, will be by provisional ballots ONLY; Mail-in ballots may be dropped off on Election Day at the polling location or Municipal Building.
This year has certainly been challenging and continues to be. It has been a year of uncertainty and a year of “I Don’t Knows”.
As always, please reach out to us for help, questions, etc., we are always here. Stay healthy and safe!
All my best,
Dina L. Zawadski
In All Elections
For Vote-By-Mail ballots will be available at the following Locations:
- County Complex at Clayton (1200 N Delsea Drive, Clayton NJ 08312)
- Mantua Municipal Building (401 Main St. Mantua NJ 08051)
- Monroe Municipal Building (125 Virginia Ave, Williamstown NJ 08094)
- County Office of Elections (550 Grove Rd, West Deptford NJ 08066)
- Woolwich Municipal Building (120 Village Green Drive, Swedesboro NJ 08085)
- Deptford Municipal Building (1011 Cooper Street, Deptford, NJ 08096)
- Franklin Municipal Building (1571 Delsea Drive, Franklinville, NJ 08322)
- Glassboro Municipal Building (1 S. Main Street, Glassboro, NJ 08028)
- Paulsboro Municipal Building (1211 Delaware Street, Paulsboro, NJ 08066)
- Pitman Municipal Building (110 South Broadway, Pitman, NJ 08071)
- Washington Twp Municipal Building (523 Egg Harbor Rd., Sewell, NJ 08080)
- West Deptford Municipal Building (400 Crown Point Road, Thorofare, NJ 08086-0089)
- Gloucester County Administration Building (2 S Broad St., Woodbury, NJ 08096)