AT DEPTFORD TOWNSHIP RECREATION CENTER
PHONE # (856) 981-0613
- Learn Self Defense while having fun for better health; great workout for everyone.
- We teach everyone ages 5 & up, with step by step instructions at their level.
- This system is taught to police & military forces around the world. It involves striking (kick-boxing), throwing (Olympic Judo), and grappling (submission); as well as defending against these attacks and weapon attacks. These most effective techniques work in real life situations.
- Benefits are endless in confidence, discipline, respect, self-control, coordination, strength, flexibility, concentration, etc.
- We produce great athletes and honor students.
FYI: 1. American College of Sports Medicine states Judo is the safest contact sport for children.
2. More countries participate in Olympic Judo than all other sports except track & field.
3. In Japan, Judo is taught in grade & high schools as part of gym class; for better health.
4. Japanese police don’t carry guns- Judo’s required.
DAYS: Every Monday and 1st Thursday of each month
TIMES: 4:30pm (Kids: Beginner 1)
5:00pm (Kids Beginner 2)
5:45pm (Youth: Intermediate)
6:30pm (Youth Advanced)
7:15pm (Adults & Teens 15 & up)
For Information before starting, call Carmen Mennilli (Former Police & World Certified Instructor) at (856) 981-0613.